Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's Never Too Early! CHRISTMAS CRAFT PROJECT: ADVENT CALENDAR




















































































Supplies needed:
  • A thrift store frame or discount frame from a home store
  • Spray paint in gloss white
  • Acrylic paints in colours of your choice (I used red and white)
  • Wooden clothes pegs
  • Mod podge or white glue
  • Printed numbers or your can paint them by hand

52 Things I Love About You by visualheart

I made this for my boyfriend. It’s the most perfect gift for Valentine’s, Birthday, Anniversary, or just because…
I created a template using Adobe Illustrator, measured the size of the card and filled in the type within. Once printed on card stock, I cut out each square by hand. I glued them to the cards using a thin layer of basic mod-podge, but you could also use rubber cement for a faster drying time.
A few people have been asking if I hand wrote the sayings. I’ve decided to provide a link to the font I used, it’s called Mari & David

No comments:

Post a Comment