Thursday, April 26, 2012

LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF

I stuffed up. There, I’ve said it. Here I was, merrily making my way through April flinging my gratitude left, right and centre when BANG! – a pothole appeared and I fell right into it.

I inadvertently upset someone and all of a sudden every great habit I had developed the month flew out the window. I went from Grateful in April to Gagging in April.

While in an ideal world, we will always feel positive about everything, the reality is that sometimes there will be hiccups.

The important thing is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, deal with the issue, find something positive to take from it and move on. It’s not only about fixing issues, it’s also about forgiving yourself. And I have. 

m.a.d.woman - making a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment