Monday, April 16, 2012

Mahatma Gandhi was asked what are the factors that destroy human beings.

BEING ALIVE IS NOT THE SAME AS LIVE ..
Mahatma Gandhi was asked what are the factors that destroy human beings.

He replied:
Politics without principle, pleasure without commitment, Wealth without work, Wisdom without character, business without morality, Science without humanity and Prayer without charity.
Life has taught me
people are friendly, if I am kind;
that people are sad, if I'm sad;
they will love me back, if I love them;
they are all bad, though I hate them;
there are smiling faces, if I smile;
there faces bitter, if I'm bitter;
that the world is happy, if I'm happy;
people get angry, if I am angry;
that people are grateful, if I am grateful.
Life is like a mirror:
If I smile, the mirror I smile back.
The attitude to take towards life is the same as the living will before me. "Whoever wants to be loved, to love."

Do not complicate things is that simple:
* Missing someone? CALL
* Want to see someone? INVITE
* You want me to understand? EXPLAIN AGAIN
* Have questions? ASK
* Do not like something? Throw it away
* Like anything? Take care
* You have goals? Reach them
Being alive is not the same as living!
Life is not years, life is consciousness and you're the place that God has chosen to live. You're his favorite place.

"All you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, enthusiastically undertake inevitably happen" Paul Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment